Donnerstag, 28. November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! ;)

Hey guys :)

I didn't really have the time to and didn't feel like writing a new post. I don't really know what's new. 
My host uncle caught a racoon and now he's in a cage in our garden. We have two hound dog puppies and they had to sit next to the cage and they were barking at the racoon the whole time, so they'll get practice. The racoon looks so cute and first I felt sorry for it, but it's a brat!!! It's so dangerous! Two grown-up hound dogs can't even kill it!!! :o 
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!! I'm so excited!!! My first Thanksgiving ever :)) On Friday, Clara and me will have a sleepover :) I'm just sooo excited!! 

I'm sorry, but that's basically everything I can tell you guys right now!! I will tell you everything about Thanksgiving in a few days, though :)


So... Take care!
Charly :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen